Dirt Bike Dolls – Girls On Dirt Bikes And Cute Motocross Gear
what’s the buzz?
Girls On Dirt Bikes And Cute Motocross Gear
why we’re buzzing…
all of us girls grew up around moto boyz. we went to races coast to coast like Loretta Lynn’s, Hangtown, Mammoth, and Washougal. from watching our friends in amateur motos, to supercross superstars and freestyle maniacs, we all have always loved a day in the dirt.
do we ride?
our little tomboy ashlee is the dirt bike doll in our group. cam, krissie and jenna can’t handle much more than an 80 on our own , but we’ve had a ton of unforgettable rides at the local dirt tracks on the backs of our guy friends’ bikes and we loooove it!
so you wanna be a moto kid?
motocross def takes some fearlessness. you will fall and crash, you will get dirty, and you will get hurt. but... once you get past all that, you will have fun! and life is about trying new things right? so even if you're a girlie girl, don't be afraid to expand your horizons :). here are a few of our tips for starting your adventure as a moto mama...
- take classes - yup, motocross is a sport with classes, teachers, coaches and training just like anything else, so checking for local classes is the perfect way to start.
- get out to the track - if you know anyone that rides, ask them to take you out to the track. hang out and watch them ride and have them take you on the back of their bike. let them cruise you over some easy jumps and up some hills... it's a good way to kind of get over that initial fear of the bike.
- get in shape - despite how loud and fast the bikes are, they don't actually do all of the work. motocross riders need alot of stamina and strength. most of the moto boys we know do alot of running and weight lifting, so if you think you might actually want to race someday... get your run on and do some strength training.
- learn about the sport and the bikes - go to some local races, check out some dirt bike mags, visit a nearby bike shop, and look up some info online. you'll eventually need to get a bike right? so research the brands and the bike size and type that are best for your skill level, height and weight, and figure out if you wanna be a Honda hottie, a Suzuki sweetheart, or a Kawasaki killer.
- get the gear - if you're really all in, get an awesome bike and score some head-to-toe girlie moto gear, and spend some time tearing it up at the dirt pit.
or maybe you just wanna be a moto girl...
ash is really the only one of us girls than can legitimately ride a dirt bike, but the rest of us still totally love the sport. even if you're not cut out for clearing dirt doubles and doing heel clickers, don't be afraid to check out the sport. see when the races are on ESPN, tag along with some moto kids the track, venture out to the friday night races, and have a little moto fan fun!
Cute Motocross Gear And Motocross Fashion
Off The Track
skate tees, hats, hoodies and sneakers in brands like Metal Mulisha, Fox, Dickies and Shift.