what’s the buzz?
why we’re buzzing…
there are so many different flavors and kinds that are healthy in so many different ways… we actually have fun trying new kinds all the time, and getting healthier with something that’s cozy and comforting.
we really do love it…
k… so tea isn’t just for little old British ladies in knee highs. it’s our favorite way to start a morning – no seriously! we know that sounds so old lady, but we really do love to have tea in the morning!
the health benefits of herbal teas
we love teas that are soothing and healing, invigorating and awakening, there are even ones that have neato quotes on them for daily inspiration. here are some of our favorite health teas...
- Peppermint Tea - it's for good digestion and it soothes your tummy
- Camomile - calms you down and helps you sleep
- Ginger - helps with nausea and sickness
- Milk Thistle - good for your liver
- Hibiscus - helps reduce high blood pressure and soothes menstrual cramps
- Cinnamon - supports healthy circulation and digestion
- St John's Wort - has anti-depression effects and also helps with anemia and headaches
- Raspberry Leaf - helps with colds, sore throats, canker sores, and promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth and skin
- Watercress - high in vitamin C and good for your liver
- Echinacea - helps your immune system
- Lemon Balm - helps cleanse your skin, calms you down, and has anti-depressant properties
- Sarsaparilla - promotes energy and healthy skin
- Olive Leaf Tea - enhances immune system functioning, lowers blood pressure, reduces blood sugar, lowers cholesterol
- Slippery Elm Bark - helps with aching joints and alleviates sore throats
yummy flavored teas
the healthy teas are super good for you, but they're not always the yummiest teas, so what we do is mix one health benefit tea bag with a yummy flavored tea bag and steep them together. then we get the best of both worlds! here are some of our favorite flavors...
• Peach Tea, • Sugar Plum, • Green Tea, • Vanilla Latte Black Tea, • Candy Cane Lane, • Raspberry Tea, • Black Cherry Berry, • Cinnamon Apple Spice, • Honey Vanilla Chai, • Plum White Tea, • Gingerbread Spice, • Mango Tea, • Black Tea Strawberry, • Coconut Tea, • Blueberry, Sugar Cookie
our favorite healthy tea
as far as yummy teas go, we try all different brands from everywhere. we do that with healthy teas too, but we have one brand that's kind of our favorite. we love them because they come in all these different awesome health blends, but we also love them because they have an inspirational saying on each bag. it's just a happy way to wake up!